Courtyard Cottage - Self Catering or Bed & Breakfast Options
Country charm, style and privacy - luxury suite of four ground floor rooms.
The Perfect Country Bolthole
Once the workshop for the famous Pelham Puppets, the Courtyard Cottage now provides a cozy suite of four ground floor rooms. Adjacent to Tresco House, the Cottage accommodation is self contained and accessed via a private entrance. The perfect country bolthole.
Sympathetically Renovated Accommodation
The Cottage provides a suite of four ground floor rooms that are tastefully decorated in country style with antique furnishings. The lounge area has a sofa bed, dining table, TV and an assortment of books. The bedroom can be arranged with either twin beds or super king size and the kitchen features a welsh dresser to compliment the surroundings of this former Victorian larder. The bathroom has a large walk in shower.
Stylishly Furnished - Privacy & Space
Stylishly furnished and offering privacy and space. Somewhere to kick off your shoes and relax with a glass or two, straight from your own fridge!
- In the Courtyard setting and sleeps 2 adults - twin beds or super king size.
- Welcome breakfast hamper provided for your first night, or book the bed and breakfast option.
- Suite of 4 rooms (bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and sitting room) private entrance and inner hall. Sofa bed, foot stool, 2 dining chairs and dining table and TV in the lounge.
- Kitchen with feature welsh dresser, fitted units, oven and hob, fridge, sink and worktops and all the crockery, glassware, cutlery and cooking utensils you will need.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking at the property
- Complimentary coffee/tea, fresh milk, toiletries.
The property and parking area are set within a secure courtyard. The automated gates will open when approached by car or on foot. The Cottage is ground floor and is accessed by its own front door. Due to the age of the building, there are single steps within the suite of rooms gaining access to different rooms.For more information please see our access statement.