The Coach House, Self Catering
Private garden area, large open plan living space, boutique appeal.
Relaxed Stay in the Heart of Wessex Downs
Originally providing stabling for this elegant former vicarage, the Coach House has been sympathetically renovated to provide spacious accommodation arranged over two floors. Boutique styling and comfort combine to offer guests a relaxed stay in the heart of the Wessex Downs.
Home Away from Home
The Coach House is detached and positioned in the courtyard setting. It has adjacent parking and gardens and provides a ‘home away from home’ during your stay. The fully equipped kitchen contains everything you need for entertaining 'at home' as an alternative to the wonderful array of local pubs and restaurants, and the large open plan living space provides the ideal environment for socializing and relaxation. By contrast, a cozy reading corner has been preserved on the first floor for quieter moments when music or books are your preferred companions.
French Feel, King Sized Bed
The ground floor bedroom has a French feel with king size bed. A further double bedroom on the first floor exudes country charm with sloping ceilings and stunning views over the adjacent fields.
The large ground floor shower room has a beautiful antique marble sink, walk in shower, toilet and heated towel rail. Luxury toiletries and fluffy towels are provided for your use.
Private Garden Area
A private garden area adjoins the Coach House for your enjoyment. Relax with a glass of wine around the fire pit in the evenings overlooking open fields.
- Detached property which sleeps 4 adults comfortably (plus 2 on sofa bed).
- Private garden with table and chairs.
- Large oak floored lounge/dining area with two sofas, chairs, coffee table, dining table, and large LCD TV with built in DVD player.
- Adjacent kitchen with modern appliances.
Oven/hob/grill, fridge, dishwasher, Gaggia coffee maker, sink, worktops and all the crockery, glassware, cutlery and cooking utensils you will need.
- Ground floor bedroom with a king size bed.
- First floor bedroom into the eaves with double bed and stunning views.
- Ground floor luxury shower room with shaver point.
- Free WiFi.
- All linen and towels provided.
- All heating and electricity included.
- Free Parking at the property - N.B -Please advise if your party will be bringing more than one car.
- Complimentary coffee/tea, fresh milk and breakfast supplies for your first nights stay.
The property and parking area are set within a secure courtyard. The automated gates will open when approached by car or on foot. The Coach House is on 2 floors, one of the bedrooms is on the 1st floor and is accessed via stairs. For more information please see our access statement.